Food/Beer & Wine
Kids Activities | Vendors
MAY 21, 10am-6pm
MAY 22, 10am-4pm
Glenn Otto Park
Join Us on May 21st & 22nd
Join Cascadia Arts Association at the Troutdale Arts Festival presented by FedEx on Saturday, May 21st, and Sunday, May 22nd,2022 at Glenn Otto Park on the beautiful Sandy River. The event has strong art, business, and community backing. Musicians, local food and drinks, and local restaurants will participate at and near the festival site.
Troutdale Arts Festival 2022 takes place outside in the beautiful Glen Otto Park in Troutdale, Oregon; The Gateway to the Columbia Gorge.
Things to Expect:
- Booths spread out with one-way pathway to provide Covid safety and procedures.
- Planned and organized by Cascadia Art Association with volunteers and professional artists
- Strong Marketing Plan to Surrounding Areas
- Friendly Hospitality
- Dedication to Meet Artist Needs to the Best of Our Abilities
- Free Parking
- Assistance with Load In and Load Out
- Early Setup available on Friday May 20th
- Hotel Discounts with Participating Hotels
- Silent Auction Fundraiser benefiting Cascadia Arts Assoc (CAA)
- Covid Procedures
- Refund Policy if Postponed, Canceled, or Virtual
- 10am – 6pm Saturday, May 21st
- 10am – 4pm Sunday, May 22nd
GRAB A SHUTTLE!
Grab a parking spot a the Columbia Gorge Outlets and hop on the Gresham Ford shuttle to Glenn Otto Park. The shuttle will run continuously. The wait won’t be long, and you can do some shopping too. Look for the Festival a-frame at the Outlets.
Troutdale Arts Festival Mission
To connect, support, and present the thriving community of artists, studios, workshops, and galleries in our region; and build awareness of the West Columbia Gorge as a Fine Art destination.